Wednesday, August 16, 2006

extended family: childrens fashion

Isn't this sloth the cutest? Meomi Designs by Vicki Wong and Michael Murphy can be found at BabyWit an adorable, sweatshop free T-shirt site for newbies and toddlers. They have many other graphic designers and T-shirts with humorous and political messages too--cutie creatures and sayings for your cutie pies. Why don't they come in my size?

Labels: ,


Blogger las said...

Fun t-shirts for the little ones. Yay! I will have to get some for my nephew and someday for my own children. I wonder how long it will take before all clothes are made with such conscious thought. I prefer going naked, but the general public isnt ready for that. I wonder what information you might share with the world about new, sustainable/eco-friendly beds? I am in the market for a new one and would love to know which one you recommend from both, a design and green frame of reference. I will share it with a genuine princess, so it has to be really comfortable.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home