Sunday, September 24, 2006


Dutch design has a sense of playfulness to it---patterning, whimsy, make-believe. Oilily never disappoints with their exciting collection of womens and childrens clothing, bags and accessories. In Colorado we are lucky to have 3 exclusive Oilily boutiques with these wonderful offerings. Cherry Creek in Denver, Aspen and Vail. I think that they create the most unique diaper bags around!



Blogger IMEDAGOZE said...

hello - thanks for your comment on my blog.

Oilily is my biggest addiction. :) 3 exclusive stores, you say? so lucky, lucky you! Too bad they are not avaible in Singapore.

I find their children bags and clothings are irresistibly gorgeous! And you're right, they never fail to amaze me with their brilliant use of colors, pattern & texture in every season.

7:26 PM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

Of course, I love your blog--you have a wonderful eye for delicate and beautiful things. I know, right...its funny alot of people still think that Colorado is the wild west. But its so much like LA here, more and more every day with development and the year round sunshine too. ocean.....

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home