Sunday, October 29, 2006

sprayglue: notable blog

Yay!!! I cannot even describe how nice it feels when you find a blog that is aesthetically similar or mirroring your own sensibilities and tastes. That is just how I FELT when I stumbled upon Sprayglue. The community blogosphere is so nice when it can connect people and ideas across continents. It makes you really think that maybe there is something to the idea of universal consciousness...Love sprayglue's site.



Blogger Spray Glue said...

Thanks for the compliments, I really enjoy it and it is so easy. Thanks for adding me to your links, I did the same. :)! Loving your blog, will be amongst my daily dose of browsing.


12:03 AM  
Blogger hautenature* said...


6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home