Wednesday, November 08, 2006

buy me 10 flowers

Buy me 10 flowers from the Netherlands is a cute organic childrens line. The pics on the site are hard to see until you enlarge them, but the ideas and the creativity are amazing. If you sew, especially kids clothing-I would look at these ideas. Buy me 10 flowers!

Labels: , ,


Anonymous martje said...

thanks for mentioning my company on this blog!
feels good to be noticed!

absoloutely right about the pics, working on that one!

and please let my ideas be inspiring for other people, like i am inspired by others too!

12:31 PM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

Your creations are gorgeous!!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous martje said...

love your blog, and sense for ''different stuff with a certain twist"

have been visiting a lot of inspiring websites through your links!

5:20 AM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

I'm glad ;)

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home