Wednesday, November 29, 2006

d.i.y. wednesday

I love cuckoo clocks, so D.I.Y. Wednesday is repurposing the 70's wood looking cuckoos into something hip and fun. The link will send you to a tutorial I found in Jane Mag.

Labels: , ,


Blogger Kansas_Kate said...

Since you posted this (yeah, I know that was almost 2 yrs ago), "Jane" has gone out of business. Any chance you remember anything about the tutorial? Or anything that might be helpful? I would love to repurpose a cuckoo. Thanks!

10:24 AM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

To me, all it looks as if they have done is repainted old cuckoos and perhaps replaced a clock face-which I think you can purchase new at a hardware store.
Simple as that.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home