Wednesday, November 08, 2006

environmental artists

Thought I'd do a post on a cool site that I just found called the Green Museum focused on environmental art. They say that environmental art is simply, "art that improves our relationship with the natural world". Andy Goldsworthy is one of the most famous environmental artists out there (the pic is one of his). His natural sculptures from leaves, ice, stones, branches are very recognisable and beautiful too. He is not a member of the Green Museum, but there are many more environmental artists on their site here, for you to browse.

Labels: , ,


Blogger kstyle said...

Andy Goldsworhty is one of my favoirtes. Have you seen his docmentary which traces his art and process from the beginning. It's outstanding. k

9:36 PM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

No, I hadn't but I did notice (when trying to find a website on him or of his) that Treehugger was writing about that documentary. I would like to rent it. Thanks.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home