Sunday, November 05, 2006

fivetwentyone design

Chris Ferebee and Laurice Parkin of 521 Design have some very cool and experimental eco-concepts for furniture. I am mad about felt, so of course their Joseph Felt Bench is one of my favorites-I just love that it has many grey shades in layers. I am also enamored with their Low Tech Table made from 100% recycled wood waste, remolded into pallet-like shapes. Their skateboard and snowboard decks could not get more hip. I love the vintage high school yearbook shots. Classic.

Labels: , , ,


Blogger kstyle said...

Just discovered your blog via spray glue a favorite and I love it.Am going to list you on "my morning coffee visits". Fabulous. k

9:43 AM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

Thanks for your comment. I love, love, love your post on Diana Fayt ceramics-great tip! You live where I want to live. Ashland sounds so great, everyone talks about how nice it is there..Dagoba Chocolate, Lithia Park, Shakespeare.. ah
how nice.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home