Wednesday, November 08, 2006

organic baby shower registry

Wow! a place where you can find great things eco for the perfect gift. I did not know people register for their baby shower, I am so behind the times. Nice bassinet at the Organic Baby Shower.

Labels: ,


Anonymous Nan said...

I LOVE OBS!!! They have a huge selection, super-cute baby stuff (check out the baby t-shirts...too cute!). I also love the idea of registering online for my baby shower. Plus they are selective about materials and ingredients, and I feel really good about that... Did I mention they have stuff for moms, too??? I recommend the preggy pops, and the organic cotton diapers.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous SEO Services said...

Wow good for our baby...

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home