Friday, January 19, 2007

I got tagged too!

Gary Payne from Sprayglue tagged me and now I have to confess my weirdness, and phobias too. So here goes, telling the world six weird things about myself and then I will be tagging six others:

1) I sometimes have social phobias for no other apparent reason other than I am an only child. (don't do it to your children all you parents)

2) I am hands down the messiest person who still knows where everything is located, it is all organized with a complex set of piles and stacks of junk.

3) To my utter dismay and grief my 9 1/2 year old cat died because he was mauled by a giant mountain lion last September. Cats eating other cats?????

4) I think plants should live outside not indoors.

5) I am a pescetarian but won't eat encephalopods or shellfish.

6) I collect fridge magnets & dead things (dragonflies, butterflies, animal skulls)

I tagged Summer at BTC Elements Blog, Stephanie at Fabulously Green, Heavy Petal, Mod Mom, Pan Dan,Mipmup & Wawaya.


Blogger ** Terramia ** said...

I was just tagged too! I am so sorry to hear about your beloved cat... sometimes nature makes no sense at all.


I also like fridge magnets! (;

8:45 PM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

A noble way to go out I guess....

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home