Wednesday, February 14, 2007

d.i.y. wednesday: homemade playdoh with scents

Found this cute childhood flashback DIY for DIY Wednesday at Instruct ables check it out here.

Labels: ,


Blogger cynthia korzekwa said...

your blog is so delightful...I will be visiting it often!

2:20 AM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

cynthia, your blog art for housewives is amazing I have visited it before and need to add it to my sidebar as a favorite!!! You offer so many ideas in recycled art and products I love the content you talk about.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous funmom said...

I found this really cool website that has chocolate claydough and also chocolate art supplies. my kids love it I believe the companies name is Bellamente` Chocolate. There website is their company My kids love their chocolate art kits!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home