Monday, April 23, 2007

where have the bees gone?

When I bought my first cell phone, yikes...a long time ago-perhaps 8-10 years ago, I resisted fully. Since then, it has become a way of life. I feel like I cannot do business without it now. But when the new technology was first out and I got my first one, like a nerd I read the Nokia manual from cover to cover. The last chapter was very alarming and talked about the risks to human health. It said NEVER put into your pocket, never put the antenna in your mouth or even point the antenna in the direction of your head. Yeah, years later the phone practically lives in my pocket. If you care about food or human health--you better read this article by the UK Independent on a study of why our honey bees are disappearing. It also sais that you have a 40% increase of a brain tumor if you use a cell phone for 10 years or more. S**T! There is another article from the New York Times trying to explain this phenomena.

Labels: , , , , ,


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home