Tuesday, June 05, 2007

d.i.y.: old picture book envelopes

In Boulder, one of my favorite haunts is Two Hands Paperie. The store is always loaded with unique objects d'art, special pens, perfect handmade greeting cards, interesting papers, you name it. I end up wanting everything. Some of the most unique ideas however are handmade, that is why when I saw this tutorial for picture book envelopes at Craftster--I wanted to immediately go to the Good Will and see what childrens books I could find. Great D.I.Y. (They also have a shop in Sante Fe)

Labels: , , ,


Blogger FeButterfly said...

I just found your site and I love the concept and information you have here. I always look at things that are being thrown out and know there are alternative uses. I look forward to exploring your site and maybe getting a little creative.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home