Tuesday, July 31, 2007

iceland: blue lagoon hotsprings thermal

I have been wanting to travel to Iceland for a long time now to experience the Blue Lagoon. Blue Lagoon is a unique source of geothermal seawater in Iceland full of active ingredient minerals, silica and algae and beautiful scenery. The Blue Lagoon has a wellness spa with medical treatments for psoriasis and their own skin care line based on the geothermal seawater's active ingredients. There is also a sauna with a view of the lagoon, a steam bath carved into a lava cave and a waterfall. Its the milky looking waters and the white silica mud that are calling me.

Labels: ,


Blogger KRiSTOPHER DUKES said...

That bath is calling me, too.

And I'm wondering how to call you.

Or email you.

I want you to be a part of a green project I'm helping put together.

Hit me at kristopher (at) thisnext.com

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home