Tuesday, August 07, 2007

el naturalista: haute pink

Pink footwear is fabulous-and eco too with El Naturalista stomps.

Labels: ,


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted to compliment you on your blog! You are on my bookmarks bar and checking in is part of my first thing morning computer ritual. I went to the El Naturalista site and I will be purchasing a pair I liked. I have actually gone to many sites and events you have mentioned. Thanks! I also wanted to introduce myself and tell you about my business that I am 3 and a half mos. into starting. I am opening a sustainable fabric showroom that offers sourcing, wholesale and retail and is in service to fashion designers that are working with these fabrics and ones who would like to. There is currently no fabric store that carries these fabrics here in NYC and sourcing is one of the biggest battles. I have met and been working with many designers and other people in the eco-fashion community and it has been so interesting. My company is called tela verde. I am still working from my home but am opening a showroom in Manhattan later this year.

Thanks for your great blog. I hope to talk more about what I am doing if you have the time. My email is lewehrman@gmail.com

9:04 AM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

Wow! That sounds like a great business, I hope you have great success. You may already know about these resources, but if not check out:








10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the support and sources. Some I know, some I don't. I will be visiting a whole bunch of fabric trade shows in August, Sept and October, all over the world. It is very cool what I am finding! Thanks again so much.



2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home