Monday, October 15, 2007

baggu bags: reusable grocery shopper

Baggu Bags are lightweight shoppers for your purchases, grocery, etc... for all things you bring home. Baggu claims that using one reusable bag for a year replaces 300 to 700 disposable bags depending on the propensity of your consumeristic habits. One Baggu holds the contents of 2 to 3 plastic grocery bags and six bags can hold a whole cart full of groceries. The handles are the perfect length: you can hold them in your hand, on your forearm, or over your shoulder.
Made from super strong rip-stop nylon (holds 25 lbs) so they are light (2 oz) and compactible, but fold into a flat 5 by 5 inch pouch that easily slips in a purse or pocket. They have a gusset in the bottom so they will sit flat when they are filled. I'll take some in red please!

Labels: , , , ,


Blogger DD Couture said...

DD Couture Eco Bags - unique one of a kind 100% cotton - made in Scotland. Kind and considerate carryable art.

2:26 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

These bags are great - I've seen them around town too.

I wanted to get in touch with you (can't find your contact info) about an organic clothing company start-up that's doing some amazing things ( Plus wanted to find out how to share links.

Perhaps you can message me back or email me at: suzanne (dot) clements (at) gmail (dot) com

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Eco Worrier said...

Hello Haute Nature
Thanks to Blog Action Day, I found out about you.
Couldn't find an email, so here shall say my bit here. I've linked to you from my blog. You'll find it here
I'm sure I'll be in touch again

7:50 AM  
Blogger Chris Bassoo said...

Posted by Christopher Bassoo, Canada

I wanted to thank you for the informative and enjoyable read. I have been sitting here with my coffee and laptop enjoying a Bassoo family evening. Again many thanks, warmest of regards Chris Bassoo, Toronto, Canada

7:41 PM  
Anonymous The Go Green Blog said...

I am in love with the Baggu Bag. They are perfect for my on the go eco-friendly lifestyle!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home