Friday, October 19, 2007

millinery: fine art of making and wearing wool hats

I happen to be a serious hat lover, but when I look around I feel like it might be a dying art form. Bring back the hat wearing society of yester-year! Aside from many southerners who really have a handle on this fashion accessory, I feel like the rest of us could embrace hat forms a bit more and step out stylishly donned in the latest by Phillip Treacy if you have deep pockets, or these other great Milliners below. Enjoy!

Karema Deodato
Pip Squeak Chapeau
*Louise Green
*Magar Hatworks
Hazels Hats
*Uni Zorlu
Queen of Hats
Soul of the Rose
Couture Creations
Lilliput Hats
Siggi Hats
*Eugenia Kim
Eric Javits
Hats in the Belfry
Cam Hats
Photo via Miguel Riveriego (a Phillip Treacy hat)

Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Victoria said...

Hey! Your blog is great, I think it's so cool that you're putting something fresh out there. Check out this great opportunity I just found out about- the BR!CK Awards- at and help me pass on the word!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Hats: Just do it.

And be prepared to be noticed and COMPLIMENTED.

A lot.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

You should definitely check out Artikal hats...

She made my birdcage veil for my wedding with a fabulous feather and pearl cocktail piece but she does everything.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home