Monday, October 08, 2007

zoe b organic: all natural rubber pacifier

Having recently been shopping for a baby shower of a friend--I came across the I buy a pacifier (binkie, dummy, chupon, soother, nunee, etc) to put in her gift basket? I must have stared at it for about 5 minutes before I placed it back on the shelf. I just could not bring myself to buy something that could potentially be a health risk for her baby. But the natural pacifier is here!!!! All you organically minded moms will love Zoe B Organics, a store that carries an all natural rubber version of the popular peacemaker. Exclusively sold at Zoe B in the U.S., you cannot go wrong with this ecologically safe alternative to the silicone ones sold in most stores.

Labels: , , ,


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home