Monday, November 19, 2007

bahdee bahdu: warren muller's light sculptures from trash & recycled vintage pieces

Warren Muller's one-of-a-kind light sculptures mix antique store whimsy and nostalgia with modern high style kitcsh. The careful assembly of vintage materials like old violins, ceramic animals, vintage ornate glass dishes, shovel handles, coat hooks, moose antler, clam rake, are arranged in an inspired whole- then illuminated by incandescent bulbs. Gorgeous!

You can contact Warren Muller and his company Bahdee Bahdu at:
309 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106; 215-627-5002;

Labels: , , ,


Blogger hildA de schutter said...

I can't stop looking at these fabulous light sculptures, they're absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for finding and sharing this, I will go through the day with a smile on my face.

10:48 PM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

I just checked out your blog, I am loving your work and your content. Thanks for leaving a comment and letting me see your stuff. ;)

5:07 PM  
Blogger Kristen Hovet said...

absolutely gorgeous lamps!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home