Wednesday, December 12, 2007

bamboo furniture: artek finland

Artek's bamboo furniture chair, dining table and coffee table.

Labels: , ,


Blogger Ethan Hurlington said...

Hi, I really like your blog... think its premise is great! I just wanted to ask about your layout... is it a template or did you design it yourself? I'm still messing around with mine before I actually put anything on it...


Ethan, Paris

10:43 PM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

Originally, I began by using Rounders-and I am due for a serious upgrade to a professionally built site in the near future. ;)

I added an extra column and changed all the colors, added a new header and many other outside add ons like radio, library, etc... a good place for you to start tutorials for how to accomplish a customization of your blog would be:


12:43 AM  
Anonymous sunweave said...

bamboo furniture is good.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home