Monday, December 10, 2007

haute eco gift expo: santa monica

I mentioned the Eco Gift Expo a couple of weeks ago, but it is now coming upon us. If you cannot make it to the fair, their exhibitor list is a great way to shop alot of eco company sites.

Labels: , ,


Blogger aviv said...

nice blog how can i contact the editor?

6:51 AM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

you just did, what is your question?

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Asher said...

Couldn't find a comment feature so I figured I'd try this method.

I see that you're into yerba mate. Have you ever tried Mate Factor? If not, let me know an address (and any flavor preferences you have) and I can send you some to try.

The Mate Factor

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home