Friday, December 14, 2007

inke heiland: haute vintage retro wallpaper menagerie

Wallpaper Menagerie by Dutch artist Inke Heiland's began as an idea she had for her son's bedroom. Her animal silhouettes are hand crafted from vintage and reprinted wallpaper from the 60's & 70's. The retro zoo pieces are a great modern twist to art for childrens rooms. The packaging for Wallpaper Menagerie is equally as stunning as Inke's animals, and the mailable rolls come with everything you'll need to put them up (which requires paste). They are reasonably priced, starting at $60.

Labels: , ,


Blogger sew_vain said...

Omg-these are SO cool! they look so fun and easy to make!

And I love this blog so much that I'm adding it to my "list of wedsites that I love" that are on the side of my blog. I hope that's okay!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home