Tuesday, March 25, 2008

balkan tango: haute recycled inner tube handbags

Balkan Tango is a Hungarian brand utilizing more waste product and turning old bicycle inner tubes into fashionable totes.

via Roadside Scholar

Labels: , ,


Blogger paula said...

What a lovely and interesting site!!!

Keep up the good work!

I will vist you again and again, I like what I´m seeing and I think it´s good that people (and my self) are using recycling, everydaylife materials and leftovers to create art.

With love Paula, a jewellery artist from Gothenburg, Sweden.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Nídia said...

Hi there!
Great blog!
There's a "similar" one in spanish that's very good also. If you want to pay it a visit: http://elmundodelreciclaje.blogspot.com/
Keep up the good work.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Barb McMahon said...

I just found your site through Desire to Inspire. You're doing fabulous work here!

Saving to favourites. Will check back often!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Uniques Handmade Accessories and Gifts said...

Wow, these are fabulous!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home