Sunday, May 18, 2008

diengie: upcycled burlap coffee handbags

Amazing reversible tote bags from Diengie, sewn from discarded burlap coffee saks.

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Anonymous said...

those remind me of

check those out-- they are sooo cute! : )

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Wholesale handbags said...

Oh my god i love these tote bags! and i love green things! These are so uber cute!


9:36 PM  
Blogger thecrushedrose said...

i own several of these bags--why do i love them? well, they aren't ONLY "responsible"--but ADORABLE! i get a comment(s) EVERY SINGLE TIME i leave my house with one -honest. SOMEONE SOMEWHERE notices it and its uniqueness and "green-ness"!
plus--my pomeranium loves going by-by and fits perfectly inside my grande! actually still gets excited whenever she sees me pick it up! lol

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home