Sunday, June 15, 2008

anthony hansen: recycled car metal

Anthony Hansen uses automobile metal, license plates and other scraps molding them into recycled heart sculptures. His creations are a lovely example of upcycling that can be done with a bit of creativity. The end result of his collage hearts and other assemblages are great homage and rememberance to parts of your gas guzzling car of the past.

I think I want one. They can also be purchased here.

Labels: , , ,


Blogger hildA said...

this goes straight to my heart, I absolutely LOVE it. My kind of thing. thanks

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, Love your Car Heart Art!!!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I just received a custom designed heart from Anthony & it is gorgeous! He is so talented!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home