Wednesday, October 15, 2008

santa cruz organic: haute new teas

Santa Cruz Organic Juices has launched a new line of teas to their product line up.

I am in love. New flavors of Lemon, mango, peppermint and raspberry are delicious! My favorite: drumroll.... peppermint. High in polyphenols (antioxidants) fewer calories than juice, fair trade organic, the company uses renewable energy certificates and solar panels to offset 100% of the energy used to produce their products. All three teas contain a blend of black green and white teas--pesticide free makes me happy! There will always be a special place in my heart and immune system for their Lemon Ginger Echinacea juice though!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Light Harmony Gratitude said...

Wow!
These look so yummy!
I haven't seen these in my area. I hope I do, soon!
Thanks for posting this! I love santa cruz products!
I'll bet their tea is a wonderful treat!
LHG :shop:
LHG :blog:

1:28 AM  
Blogger Light Harmony Gratitude said...

Also, I didn't know about their renewable energy practices! Nice one!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home