Monday, November 03, 2008

inspired projects: driftwood sculptures

I feel so inspired by readers who share their projects with me. Such is the case of Filiz and Christiane, sculptural artists from Turkey who have graciously shown their driftwood sculptures to all of us. They gather their already worn driftwood from the beaches of Alanya and assemble the most wonderful artwork. Their blog Yalos or 'driftwood' has many more fabulous creations. I am glad like-minded artists find my blog and resonate with it, and thankful for the community that blogs can offer-they enrich us all.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Small Footprints said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your blog ... very nice! I really like the driftwood sculpture ... what unique art.

I'm going to have to spend some time on your site ... it seems that there are a lot of good articles here.

Thank you for sharing!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Driftwood is an important part of the beach ecosystem...please leave it where you find it~

Eric.

3:04 PM  
Blogger YALOS said...

Hello Eric,
Alanya is the centre of tourism in Turkey and there are every year millions of people coming to the beaches here. You can be sure that we are not disturbing any ecosystem...
Christiane and Filiz

11:41 AM  
Anonymous vytautas said...

Hi,it's nice things.In fact I'm doing something similar.Take a look www.seart.eu
Vytautas

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home