Monday, May 04, 2009

denver green fest

Denver's first Green Festival debuted this last weekend. If you missed it, you'd better mark your calendar for next year--or get on over to Chicago's. Tons of great eco vendors, speakers, food, entertainment and demonstrations! Featured in the pictures are:
Livity
Green Guru
Growing Spaces
To-Go Ware
Sambazon
and the following fairly new local Colorado Companies that I have not covered yet --stories coming soon:
House Fish
Teatulia
Bhakti Chai

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Elizah Leigh said...

I attended the very same festival this past weekend...it's oddly exciting to see someone else in the blogosphere cover it (I'm still putting the finishing touches on my impressions). I can say with 100% certainty that the Bhakti Chai was the most divine thing I've ever tasted, with copius amounts of fresh-pressed ginger that sang a happy tune as it slid down my throat. Are you based in Denver or is it a happy accident that I found you in my green bloggy travels? Either way, I love your site and will plan to visit it regularly!! If you have some free time, please visit me at www.greenwala.com (it's a green social network) -- our community could really benefit from more people like you. :)

Best Wishes, Elizah Leigh
http://www.greenwala.com/my_blog

10:14 AM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

Glad you like it.
I am in Boulder. ;)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home