Thursday, June 18, 2009

vintage 1930's sequin jewelry

Giovanna Torrico Bijou creates the most fabulous recycled accessories from 1930's sequins. I love, love, love the understated elegance of the pieces that she makes with these precious resources she has found. The line is also shown at one of my favorite stores in the whole world, Paxton Gate. Bravo Giovanna!!!

Labels: , ,


Blogger Monique said...

Ooooh...I love em'!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Ellie said...

Super cute and trendy. Who would have known they were made out of recycled material. :D

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Ariela said...

Lovely! I've been seeing a lot of recycled jewelery out there and I really wanted to try and make my own without it turning into a hideous disaster! I found a post on GirlieGirl Army about turning old plastic bottles into super cute, 80sish earrings. I'm bustin' out the scissors and glue! It's craft time!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home