Friday, October 09, 2009

recycled fabric bootie roundup

All these baby booties are made from recycled materials and all would be wonderful gifts.

Wooly Baby

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Kim Kendell said...

Wow! I follow your blog & you couldnt imagine my surprise and delight to find a picture of my booties!! Thank you so much for featuring them. Kim = PBM

10:49 PM  
Blogger hautenature* said...

Oh Yay!!! I am glad you spotted them. You should have submitted them a long time ago. Love them, they look a bit British--they could be winter formal wear!
Thanks for having such talent and sharing it with everyone Kim.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Fashionable Earth said...

So cute! Wish we had a little kiddie to dress him up in these :)

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Erin Royer said...

These are adorable! They would pair up nicely with our Snug Organics Sleepers! I think I'll have to try them out...

9:12 AM  
Blogger kaboogie said...

I was searching through google analytics and saw this as one of the sites where my recent traffic came from! I wanted to thank you for including my suede moccasins with these other adorable repurposed baby shoes! I love your site, I will be following!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home